Achieving a self-reliant rural society with self-governance, peace, equity and justice.
- Community organization for initiating social action.
- Facilitating the establishment of sustainable health care system.
- Empowerment of women and bringing gender equity in rural society.
- Ensuring economic development and creating sustainable opportunity to weaker section.
- To promote and develop Community health through establishment of health centres, which implement family planning programmes and disseminate health-related education.
- To arrange library and reading room facilities etc. for education to masses.
- To promote, undertake and set up centres for research, evaluation, educational activities and furtherance of the aims and objectives of the organization.
- To implement employment oriented programmes for neglected and weaker sections of the society including the rehabilitation of orphans, widows and destitute women by encouraging handicraft and villages industries.
- To perform other such works which are essential for social, economic and cultural development of the society.
- To promote and develop appropriate rural technology.
- To promote and develop non-conventional energy sources.
- To work for environment protection and a pollution free atmosphere.
- To promote village agro-industries, irrigation, safe drinking water, social forestry, agriculture, horticulture and animal husbandry.
- To promote integrated area development.
- collaborate with other organizations having similar objectives.